Saturday 27 October 2018

hey srishty, 

        So, swagat nhi kroge hamara ?? 

I am now here , and guess what 8 years after the opening of account , It keeps memories for some time may be , after the fate of orkut it became hard to say how long it will keep my memories with himself .
From now I will try to write all those things which is not said from my side and remain buried inside me , everytime I drink , you my natural partner comes front of me along with sea of memories which drowns me .
Am I complaining too much ? Yeah this is me .. meek , feeble , looser , abusing the world , complaining to you about you ... 
But you my dear is daredevil who fought and won , You were Right dear I am a looser , I lost every fucking single thing I loved the most including you .
But I am here now srishty , to you , to say somethings to you... I know you can hear and hear and hear .. without questioning my motive , intention , and abuses. So I would try to say everyday to you , either good or bad ,

The world is too small to live ,  we will meet ....till then let me correct myself , 
Love you 
Shekhar

No comments:

Post a Comment